A California-based law firm with a national practice in collective bargaining, labor management programs and litigation
- Overview of our firm
- Collective Bargaining
- General Business
- Employment Policy Development and Implementation
- EEOC and DFEH Compliance
- Internal Investigations (relating to employee misconduct, harassment and/or discrimination)
- Attorney biographies and accomplishments
- Law Firm articles on labor management cooperation and partnership programs
- Law firm presentations and speeches on labor management cooperations
and partnership programs
- Media Articles on Law Firm
- How to contact us
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
Materials in the KKKS web site have been prepared to permit you to learn more about our services we offer to clients. These materials do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice. Neither transmission nor receipt of such material will create an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver. Internet subscribers and online readers are advised to take, or refrain from taking, any action based upon materials in this web site without consulting legal counsel.
Korshak, Kracoff, Kong & Sugano LLP has offices in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and Chicago.